Personal data administrator:
BHS Group s.r.o., Petrovicka 18, Prague 10, 100 00, Czech Republic
VAT ID: CZ26963051
registered at the Registry Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 153876.
Personal data administrator contact details:
Mail address: Petrovicka 18, Prague 10, 100 00, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 731 660 955
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The protection of personal data is essential to us. Please read this Policy carefully, which contains important information regarding the handling of your personal data and related rights and obligations.
I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- We handle personal data in accordance with the legal order of the Czech Republic and directly applicable European Union regulations, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the "Regulation") and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and amending certain acts, as amended.
- Personal data means any information that identifies or can identify a specific physical person. Personal data is mainly (but not exclusively): identification data, such as name and surname; contact details, such as home address (or delivery address), telephone number, email address; other data, such as information obtained through cookies, IP address (network identifier), including the type of browser, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to the web interface, and other similar information.
II. OBTAINING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- You provide us with your personal data, especially when filling out the order (possibly within the contact form). If there is any change in your personal data, please let us know. When visiting and using the web interface, certain personal data may also be collected and stored via cookies. You can read more about cookies in Article V of this Policy.
- We may process personal data entered during the inquiry and ordering of goods without your express consent based on and for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract, i.e. for the purpose of delivering the goods. Furthermore, we may process this data based on and for the purpose of fulfilling our statutory obligations (especially registration obligations, archiving of tax documents, etc.) and based on our legitimate interest for the purposes of protecting our legal claims.
- We are entitled to use your email address without your express consent, based on our legitimate interest, to send you commercial communications regarding our goods that you have ordered from us. You can refuse to send business messages at any time.
- If you give us your consent by confirming this on the web interface, we may process your personal data entered on the web interface, especially when completing the order, for sending business messages and direct marketing, or for other purposes with which you have expressly agreed. If you are under the age of 16, your legal representative will need consent. In case of doubt, we can request confirmation of your age.
- We may only use your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was obtained with your consent.
- We use personal data entered within the request or ordering of goods only for the time necessary to fulfill the contract and fulfill legal obligations, resp. to protect our legal claims. If you give us explicit consent to the processing of personal data or if we use your email address to send business messages and / or control and improve our services and our goods in accordance with the previous article, the data will be used for the duration of the web interface on which we offer services or goods similar to those provided to you.
III. YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL DATA
- If we process your personal data only with your consent (i.e. without any other legal reason), you can revoke this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data is possible at any time, via an email sent to our contact email address; in writing in the form of a letter sent to our mail address; in the case of commercial communications - in the manner specified in each email containing the commercial communication (by clicking on the unsubscribe link or otherwise). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out until the withdrawal of consent to processing.
- You have the right to ask us if we process your personal data. If we process your data, you have the right to access this personal data and in particular the following information: the purpose of the processing; categories of personal data processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data will be made available; the period for which the personal data will be stored. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data. For additional copies, we may charge you an administrative fee not to exceed the cost of making and delivering such additional copies.
- If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate correction, i.e. correction of inaccurate data and / or supplementation of incomplete data.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data if we process it for direct marketing purposes, including any automated processing of personal data. After the objection is raised, we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal data if: personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you have revoked your consent to processing; you have objected to the processing of personal data; personal data have been processed illegally. If there are no legal grounds for refusing to delete, we are obliged to comply with your request.
- You have the right to require us to limit the processing of your personal data if: you deny the accuracy of your personal data; the processing is illegal, and you are requesting a restriction on the processing of personal data instead of deleting it; we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you request it to determine, enforce or defend legal claims; you object to the processing. If processing is restricted, we are only entitled to store your personal data; further processing is only possible with your consent or for legal reasons. If the processing of personal data is restricted due to an objection to the processing, the restriction lasts for the time necessary to determine whether we are obliged to comply with your objection. If the processing of personal data is restricted due to a denial of data accuracy, the restriction lasts for the period of data accuracy verification.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to pass it on to another personal data controller.
- You can exercise your personal data rights through our contact details. All information and actions will be provided to you without undue delay. We will do our best to protect your personal data. However, if you are not satisfied with the settlement, you have the right to contact the relevant authorities, especially the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz), which supervises personal data protection. This provision does not affect your right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with your complaint. In particular, if your place of residence, place of employment or alleged breach of personal data protection is located outside the Czech Republic in another Member State of the European Union, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority in that Member State.
IV. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATION AND PROCESSING
- We are a controller of personal data within the meaning of the regulation. To the extent necessary to fulfill the contract or other obligations, we are entitled to pass on your personal data to other persons, such as carriers or other persons involved in the performance of the contract or our obligations. Alternatively, we may entrust other processors and recipients of personal data. We will also let you know who specifically processes your personal data based on your inquiry. Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union, unless this is necessary for the performance of the contract or for another legitimate reason in accordance with the rules for such transfer laid down in the Regulation.
- Recipients of personal data are persons involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments based on a contract, providing eshop operation services (Shopify) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop, providing marketing services.
- Personal and other collected data are fully secured against misuse. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
- The web interface uses relational (temporary) cookies, which are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the web interface. It also uses persistent cookies that remain on your device until you delete them.
- The cookies used by the web interface are as follows: first-party cookies - these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; These are essential cookies and performance cookies, they can be temporary or permanent. Necessary cookies - enable navigation on the web interface and use of basic functions, they do not identify you in any way, and it is not personal data. Performance cookies - used to analyze the way the web interface is used (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); the data obtained by these cookies are anonymous. Third-party cookies - these cookies are assigned to a different domain than the domain of our website, even if you are on our website; these cookies allow us to analyze our website and display customized advertising for you; these are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies. Functional cookies - used to personalize content by remembering login data, geolocation, etc.; through them, personal data may be collected and processed. Targeted and advertising cookies - used to display targeted ads on and off the web interface; through them, personal data may be collected and processed. We may share information about how you use our site with our social networking, advertising and analytics partners.
- The web interface uses Google Analytics and, where applicable, other services provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"), a Facebook Pixel service provided by Facebook Inc. and the Sklik service provided by Seznam.cz, a.s. These services work with information obtained through cookies. If you're interested in how Google uses the data it collects from us, and how to modify or disable processing, you can learn this information by clicking the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partners' websites or applications.
This Policy is valid and effective from May 24, 2018.